Plustrust’s Fellowship for Young Change makers.
Plustrust wishes to encourage the enthusiasm of young people who wish to address social environmental and related issues and problems that bother them. Idealism and passion for change is rarely supported and those with the courage of conviction often need pragmatic support to make the change they wish to see. Plustrust sees opportunities to walk in step with these inspiring individuals especially as they start off their journey.
In order to encourage such youth, Plustrust provides fellowships and supports them to take their work forward. We do this through fellowships at the pre-incubation stage and through events from time to time.
We walk with those who choose new paths!
Themes for Fellowship
Plustrust works on themes that were close to Gowri Sukanya’s heart:
Our focus is on supporting young people with a desire to test out ideas for improving the lives of people around them. We do this through fellowships a the pre-incubation stage and through events from time to time. We are taking up direct projects to find ways to improve implementation of the RTE Act especially through strengthening SMCs. We are open to discuss all new ideas and themes that may arise from time to time.
We support projects taken up by young people on our Themes for Action. Support will be through a close relationship with the project holder and include one or more of these aspects (as required):
- Guidance to develop project idea
- Initial support in starting off
- Some financial support as seed capital
- Organising further types of support when needed
- Networking and contacts relevant for the project
The mentors, coaches for this work will be identified and briefed by Plustrust.
Who can apply?
Young people with a desire to
- test out their ideas in social/development field
- reach out to others and express care and compassion in concrete terms
- listen to their inner voice
work in the area of inclusive education and animal welfare
How to apply?
Write an application and send us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to: Ms. Lalitha Iyer, 203 Avensdale Apartments, 5 Moyenville Rd, Bangalore 5600025. +919481781804
Format of application
- Basic details about the applicants: name, address, contact details, and background
- Overall Goal of the Project
- Brief outline of activities proposed ( weekly milestones)
- The specific differentiator from the existing and available approaches and the benefit expected
- Outcomes anticipated from the activity –its relatedness to the core theme
- Previous experience in this or related activities
- Network or alliance with any other service providers for key inputs
- Any legal or other permissions required
- Risks anticipated
- Project time frame
- Team, volunteers, specialists and other people you will need for the project.